Aveda’s Rosemary Mint Shampoo has a stellar reputation in the world of hair care today. However, if you don’t have an unlimited budget, you might find the expense of this product to be a little out of your reach. I know it is for me!
Here’s what you need to know: Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo does wonders for fine hair. This miracle product can add volume and body to your hair. At the same time, it won’t strip your hair of its natural oils, which is a downside of a lot of other products on the market today.
Aveda also promises that all of their products are better for your hair because they are organic and don’t have the harsh chemicals you might find elsewhere. Still, even with all these benefits, that’s a lot of money to pay just to wash your hair. But what if I told you that you could get the same results, maybe even better, with cheaper products?
- 97% naturally derived purifying shampoo -- Formulated with micelles and white vinegar gently clarifies hair (without...
- Peppermint and spearmint is proven to energize, awaken the senses and improve focus. Leaves hair feeling squeaky clean,...
- Ingredients: WaterAquaEau , Sodium Coco-Sulfate , Glycerin , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf...
Alternative Shampoo Options
After doing some snooping around on our wonderful internet, we found some dupes that stand up to the challenge of the Aveda rosemary mint shampoo. We looked for organic ingredients, what the product does (we looked for shampoos that promised body), and expense to volume ratio. These are the best ones that we picked out for you.
Related Read: 5 Reasons To Use Sulfate-Free Shampoo
Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo
- Suave Professionals Rosemary + Mint Invigorating Shampoo for dry, damaged hair is a silicone free shampoo that is...
- Salon quality shampoo and conditioner system is proven to invigorate as well as Aveda Rosemary Mint. Aveda is a...
- This invigorating shampoo formula is a hair care that helps detangle hair for beautiful, healthy looking results
The Suave rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner works just as well as the Aveda equivalents. Suave, of course, is much cheaper, but it does not make any claims to being organic or natural. Aveda makes various claims to be natural, but since the company has changed hands, it has substituted in cheaper ingredients. The Suave shampoo also has the same scent as the Aveda, just a little less intense. This is great if you are someone or live with someone who is allergic to heavy scents.
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo
- Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo with Peppermint, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Botanicals
The Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle shampoo is made with organic ingredients that mirror those in the Aveda products. These ingredients include peppermint and rosemary. It cleans away any residue left behind from products, dirt, or dandruff. The conditioner counterpart repairs hair damage from heat and the sun, and soothes it to be more manageable.
Juice Organics Volumizing Passion Flower Shampoo
The Acure Organics hair section from Thrive Market has a wide variety of products. All products are promised to be organic, cruelty-free, dye and color additive-free, contain no artificial ingredients, contain no sulfate or sulfate dioxide, are paraffin-free, and are petroleum-free. The Juice Organics volumizing shampoo shares many ingredients with the Aveda shampoo and promises to do the same things. This product gives volume and body to fine hair.
Sally Beauty’s Generic Value Tea Tree Lavender Shampoo
- Generic Value Products Tea Tree Oil Shampoo (33.8oz) is formulated with special conditioning agents and activated...
- Helps to prevent moisture loss while stimulating the scalp to promote healthy hair
- Leaves scalp clean and tingling while adding vitality and luster
Sally Beauty is another brand that is all about organic. Their high-quality products easily stand up to brands like Aveda and Paul Michelle. The Sally Beauty Tea Tree Lavender shampoo stands up against the Aveda rosemary mint. This product hydrates and adds body and shine to hair. This product also has many ingredients in common with the Aveda shampoo, and both are water-based.
Related Read: The Best Shampoo For Permed Hair
Shampoo Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive
We understand that you want to take care of your hair! It’s one of your biggest statement pieces. You need to take care of your hair, and your shampoo plays a huge role in that. High-quality products can be expensive, so check out these dupes and may you always have good hair days!
Last update on 2021-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API