Longing an authentic, crisp tan? Maybe you do not have the resources to go on an extravagant vacation spot and fulfill the golden complexion you crave, however, there is an alternative- a mighty fine alternative at that, which will accomplish the same result. Customers can find hope at South Beach Tanning where you don’t have to be in Miami to look like you’re in Miami.
Below are estimated South Beach Tanning prices.
[table id=82 /]
WHAT IS SOUTH BEACH TANNING?
South Beach Tanning was founded by attorney Brian Hibbard in 2003. Since its opening, it has flourished in the Florida area including Orlando, Tampa, Central and South. Not only has it flourished, it has essentially been perfect. Since its founding, no shop has ever been closed down. An impressive feat considering ever-changing markets and economies. Such consistency and excellence can be attributed to South Beach Tanning’s professional and superior service, as well as the product itself- the tans! South Beach Tanning was put on this earth to nourish your skin so you can be proud of it and flaunt it. Take advantage in visiting a location immediately!
WHY GET A TAN AT THE SALON?
There are many sensible reasons one would choose to tan at a salon instead of the beach, including the inconveniences of sustaining a sunburn or dealing with the pesky sand. Basically, the beach can be a hassle at times whereas the salon is quick, easy, and accessible, as well as affordable if it’s the South Beach Tanning salon. These salons can help you achieve the same tan you would get from the beach. With South Beach Tanning, that crisp, bronze flesh is so possible. So much so that after you’re done every living moment will feel like you are at the beach shore basking in the sun with sand passing through the creeks of your toes as the water sways in the background. Ultimately, that is the effect and the experience South Beach tanning is looking to give you. Each tan should be long-lasting and memorable.
However, sometimes tanning isn’t as common sense as you would think it is. There are certain tanning products that fit certain skin types and complexions so you can’t just jump into a tanning bed expecting a perfect color. That is why at South Beach Tanning there is a competent, expert staff which can accommodate you in what combinations of tanning beds and tanning products are necessary for your situation. They will give you complete tutorials and walk-throughs of the available oils, moisturizes, tanning lotions and sprays they house. This way all of your questions and concerns will never go unanswered. Communication and assistance is key at South Beach Tanning.
SOUTH BEACH TANNING BED LEVELS
At South Beach Tanning, quality and accuracy is stressed. To pinpoint the tan you desire, there are a multitude of tanning levels offered at each location. These tanning levels can help in gauging if you want a simple, basic tan, a dark, glowing one, or anything in between.
Check out the tanning bed levels below to give you a good sense of what you are looking for:
LEVEL 1 BEDS
- The starter bed to build your base tan.
- You can tan during your lunch break or right after work.
- Consider a tanning quickie with a run time of 15 minutes.
- Has built in surround sound stereo.
- Equipped with high-powered body blowers.
- More coverage than average: Has a wide tanning surface area.
LEVEL 2 BEDS
- Known as the ‘golden bronzer of tanning beds’
- Creates bronze glow effect on the face
- Features high pressure UVA facial tanners
- With higher output bronzing lamps
- Has additional cooling systems
LEVEL 3 BEDS
- Features adjustable high output UVA facial lamps.
- Results in a deep and dark hues of golden brown tan
- No burning with UVB rays usually found in the lower level beds.
- Features quick 12 minute session times as an option
- Multi speed full body cooling guaranteed
- Music rich environment
- Stand-up units available at Level 3
- Features 7 minute sessions
LEVEL 4 BED
- Highest UVA output possible for the darkest tan
- Has high output UVA facial lamps
- Built-in air conditioning unit
- Enjoy 10 to 12 minute sessions
- Keep cool on a lounge acrylic surface
LEVEL 5 BED
- Achieve the darkest tan possible
- A high pressure tanning unit
- Creates a beautiful golden bronze glow that darkens even after tanning time
- You can maintain your tan in 2– 3 sessions per month
- Has very low UVB percentage, without much risk of burning
- Spa-like experience
- Comfortable, non-claustrophobic design
- Zero UV exposure
- Enjoy a golden tan every time, sprayed-on evenly
- Has an anti-aging spritz and skin firming regimen
- Air blow dry after every treatment
- Total mist free application
To set-up an appointment with South Beach Tanning, please visit southbeachtanningcompany.com.