Are you thinking of getting hair extensions? A lot of women these days are using hair extensions to enhance their hairstyle and to make them look more attractive for a special occasion.
Hair extensions offer many benefits such as:
1. These things will make you feel more confident about yourself. With hair extensions, you are likely to feel sexier and more feminine. That’s because you can cover problem areas in your hair in such a way that no one will ever notice.
2. You can help prevent damage to your hair. With hair extensions you can color your hair as you like and you don’t have to worry about damaging your mane. That’s because you will only be adding highlights and color to your extensions and not your real hair.
3. You can add length to you hair. It takes months to make hair longer but with hair extensions you don’t have to worry about that. You can get 10-20 inches of hair instantly!
4. You can make your hair appear thicker. A lot of women with thinning or thin hair dread going out and being seen. But with hair extensions, you give others the impression that you have healthy hair and this will of course enhance your overall appearance.
5. Get unlimited hair styling options. For women who have short hair, it can be a challenge to create different hair styles. The same is true for women with shoulder length hair. It’s just a bit hard to create updos, braids, etc. But with hair extensions, you have unlimited styling possibilities.
Now that you know the many benefits of hair extensions, you’re probably more convinced to use them now more than ever. And why not? After all, with hair extensions you will look sexier, more confident, more attractive and more stylish. But the key to getting the results you want is finding the right hair extension.
A quick search online will give you thousands of results. There are many sellers that have all sorts of hair extensions for sale that you can choose from. But it’s very important that you choose the right one.
So now the question is, how do you choose the right one? Here are some steps to guide you:
First of all, you need to determine what you need. Do you want a full head extension? If so, then choose the right length by measuring your hair length from the top of your ear. If you are looking for a wrap around pony tail, then you need to first put your hair into a ponytail then measure it from the base.
If you are looking to add volume and height to your hair, you need to make it look as natural as possible which is why you need to determine your type of hair and color.
You also need to consider the hair extension quality. A lot of experts agree that the finest quality hair extension is the Remy Hair, which is essentially unprocessed hair. If you want only the best then this type of extension is your best option. But they are also a bit expensive.
In addition, you need to decide on the type of method used in attaching the hair extension to your mane. Wefted hair extensions are basically weaved, braided or sewn in. These are hand tied and machine made. Bulk extensions on the other hand are braided in while pre-tipped extensions make use of I-tip extensions or stick tip, which comprise of several strands that are glued together. There’s also the pre-bonded extensions which use U-tip extensions or nail tip. These hair extensions are bonded at the tip by means of keratin glue. Finally, there’s the most popular attachment called Clip-in Extensions which don’t require permanent attachment and will allow for quick and easy use of hair extensions.
Now that you have a good idea of how to choose your hair extensions, you need to take a few moments to decide on how much you’re willing to spend for these hair accessories. You can buy hair extensions online and it’s as easy as making a few clicks. But you should be a smart shopper and you can do this by comparing prices, reading reviews and checking several options before making a final decision.
Leave a Reply