Who does not want to look beautiful and sexy? Surely, every woman wants to feel good about herself and be beautiful and sexy. Here are some sexy beauty ideas that any woman can do:
Seven Things You Can Do with Your Hair
- Puff It Up – You can achieve this hairstyle by doing a chief teasing on top of your hair, but keeping your sides tight. Such contrast will add drama to your hair.
- Audrey Hepburn Look – Done by having thick and eyebrow grazing bangs with a classic high bun.
- Swoopy Bangs – Establish a deep part at the side part of your hair and then provide a long layered edge over your forehead.
- Loosen Your Bump – Tease the front and then spritz with hairspray. Then, push it back and let it sit pretty without the use of hairpins.
- Flip It Out – Turn up ends of your hair with a round brush while blow-drying. This will create a fly-away style at the ends of your hair.
- Add Sparkle – You can glam up a slicked-back hair style by slipping in a tiny, blingy headband.
- Bend Just Your Ends – With a specially-designed curling iron, curl the ends of your hair. Finish this hairstyle with a light serum to give your hair a wonderful shine.
Three Simple and Easy Night Ideas
If you love the night life or always either attend or make cocktails, here are some easy night ideas that you can do:
- Smokey Eyes – You can smoke out your eyes by using charcoal eye shadows. Play up the texture of your hair by using wave-making sprays.
- Dressed-up Skin Look – Use satiny foundation on your face, back and shoulders. To add drama to your hair, wear your bun a little off the center. To make the bun, apply first gel on your hair to tame frizz and then make a bun. Secure the bun with hair pins.
- The Hollywood Cheeks – To achieve the Hollywood cheeks, your cheeks should really be rosy at night. Apply blush to apples and then blend well to make rosy cheeks. Pair this make-up style with sexy big curls for your hair.
Eight Hairstylist Styles for Your Hair
This hairstyle is done by painting sections of the hair in a darker shade to achieve a richer-looking color for your hair. If you have thin and fine hair, this style is best for you.
This hairstyle is a stacked style wherein the longest layers of your hair rest on top of shorter ones. Women with this hair style can achieve fuller-looking hair.
This is an ideal hairstyle when attending a special event. The technique for this hairstyle is to lift roots whereby the hairstylist pulls up a section of hair opposite its natural fall before blow-drying or curling.
This hairstyle is done by doing a tiny trim of about a quarter of an inch in order to maintain the ends of your hair.
This is a modern style for teasing your hair whereby the hair is pulled tight and pushed down toward the root with a boar-bristle brush to attain a feathery volume.
When in rush, this is the best hairstyle. You only use your hands to blow-dry your hair in order to create texture.
This hairstyle uses two color treatments. For example, the stylist will bleach your hair and then add color on top or bottom. Most celebrities use this hairstyle.
In order to give your hair a sun-kissed effect, this hairstyle is used. The hair is highlighted by coloring the ends of the hair brightest. The technique if freestyle and does not use foils.
Leave a Reply