Having been around for more than 15 years, Elements Massage is one of the biggest names in massage therapy services in the United States. Offering a variety of customizable massage services, the massage parlor aims at producing lasting improvements in the physical, mental, and spiritual states of its clients. In order to help you learn more about Elements Massage, this guide will go over the most notable aspects of its services. In addition, it will provide a useful listing of all Elements Massage prices.
Elements Massage Prices
[table id=127 /]
What Are Elements Massage’s Services and Why Should You Try Them?
As its name so clearly indicates, Elements Massage mainly provides massage services. However, the parlor offers an ample variety of options in order to better suit the needs of its customers.
Massages that Exorcise Stress
Being highly customizable, the massages that Elements Massage offers can be adapted to the therapeutic needs of each client. Through one of these targeted sessions, clients can experience an important relief in one or more specific physical conditions.
At the same time, each relaxing massage session results in a noticeable decrease in stress levels. This decrease in stress can have fantastic effects on a person’s physical and mental wellbeing. One procedure can go as far as to help with specific psychological conditions such as anxiety and depression.
Special Massage Techniques
Conducted by highly-skilled professional masseurs and physical therapists, each one of the massage services provided by Elements Massage is comprised of expert massage techniques. Depending on the needs of each client, an expert will determine the massage modalities that would be most beneficial being used. Some of the most commonly used massage techniques are the following:
- Effleurage (Stroking): It uses long strokes and connecting movements in order to prepare the muscles for the rest of the massage.
- Petrissage: This technique consists of deep strokes, typically applied using the fingers and thumbs.
- Tapotement: In order to stimulate and tone an area, experts often use this technique.
- Frictions: A surface-level rubbing technique that helps stimulate blood flow.
- Vibrations: Normally used to relieve pain and fatigue by promoting the natural healing processes of the body.
Elements Massage History and Growth
Having been founded in the year 2000 by massage therapist Michele Merhib, Elements Massage boasts a great deal of experience providing relaxing, beneficial services to its ever growing clientele.
The first Elements Massage location was opened in Aurora, Colorado. It quickly became popular due to the high quality of its services. In addition to liking the results they got from its massages, people were drawn to Elements Massage because it provided a great balance between efficiency and warmth when it came to customer service.
How Elements Massage Conquered the U.S.
Amazed by the quick success of the first location, just a couple of years later, Merhib decided to open the second Elements Massage in Centennial, Colorado. As soon as this second location started doing as well as the first one, Merhib knew she had struck gold. However, the massage parlor’s bigger break was yet to come.
In 2006, Michelle Merhib was approached by representatives of Fitness Together Holdings (now WellBiz Brands) with a partnership proposal. This deal would allow Elements Massage to become a franchise operating nationwide.
Presently, Elements Massage has more than 250 locations in the United States of America. With plans to continue this expansion process over the following years, there does not seem to be a limit to how far this successful massage parlor franchise can go.
Elements Massage Parlor’s Offers and Promotional Packages
- The Elements Promise: More than just a slogan, the Elements Promise is a commitment the massage parlor makes to each one of its customers. Simply put, the parlor guarantees its clientele that they will receive a satisfying massage every time. If a customer finds the experience unacceptable, they will not have to cover the Elements Massage prices.
What Are People Saying about Elements Massage?
After going through the comments and reviews made by customers on various specialized websites and social media platforms, it’s easy to see why Elements Massage has enjoyed such a rotund success. In Yelp, for example, the massage parlor boasts 4.5 out of 5 stars. This fantastic rating is backed up by many positive comments. Most of the reviews praise the high quality of the parlor’s services and the warmth of the customer service provided by its staff members.
Elements Massage Hours
- Monday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Thursday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Friday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Sunday: 10:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
After going through its services in detail, there is no doubt that the services offered by Elements Massage are very valuable and worthwhile. Have you tried any of these services and the Elements Massage Prices? If you have, please leave us a comment detailing your experience!